Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dear Abby does Alt-Sex?

I’m sorry, I just think that this letter to Dear Margo (Ann Landers’ daughter) is hilarious:
DEAR MARGO: I am a very happily married woman with a problem: well-intentioned friends and family. My husband and I are polyamorous and not ashamed of it. We have wonderful girlfriends who are special and a part of our family. The problem is that people assume we are on the verge of divorce, etc. Other than an indelicate "Butt out," is there any way to get them to see that we are really happy and stable? We've been married for five years.
--- HAPPILY POLY
What’s next, somebody asking Martha Stewart for advice on how to coordinate ball gags and butt plugs?

If you’re trying to get advice from Dear Margo on how to manage you’re swingin’ lifestyle, it might be a sign that something has gone wrong with your life plan, and perhaps it’s time to take stock of where you are and make some adjustments.