Friday, March 7, 2008

Maverick SMS Messages

In what may be a crippling blow to the McCain campaign for president today, a raft of text messages have been recovered from his cell phone. Check out what the straight-talk maverick has been telling people when you couldn’t hear him:

To: the New York Times on 1/25/08
“Thx for the shout-out. Luv u 2.”

To: Mitt Romney 1/29/08
“Im n ur party takin ur votes.”

To: a neighbor on 2/2/08
“KEEP YOUR DAMN KIDS OFF MY LAWN!”

To: Hillary Clinton on 2/14/08
“Be my BFF! Call me plz.”

To: the New York Times on 2/21/08
“Why you lie? I thot we wuz BFF! Call me plz.”

To: the CPAC on 2/27/08
“I GOP now good boy vot4me plz.”

To: Rush Limbaugh on 3/3/08
“OMG! Vote4Hill? Call me plz.”

To: Mike Huckabee 3/4/08
“Huck4VP? ROTFLMAO!”

To: NBC on 3/5/08
“U say me cannibal? I thot we wuz BFF! Call me plz.”

To: Barack Obama on 3/6/08
“My wife = hottie, your wife = nottie.”

To: CNN on 3/7/08
“Why no coverge? I thot we wuz BFF! Call me plz.”

No comments: