Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Why don’t you check on the baby?

I get a lot of spam now that I have a blog. Sometimes I can even squeeze a post or two out of it. But this spam I got today was different. Apparently there’s a new font in use, Crazed Lunatic, and with it you get spam that looks like this:

Honestly, even if I were inclined to invest on penny stocks via unsolicited e-mail (I’m not), the insane appearance of this e-mail makes me fear for my life, not reach for my wallet.

And before you ask, no, I don’t believe there’s a lottery in Zaire that randomly selects your ZIP code to pay you 750,000 dollars, nor do I believe my e-mail has won the Irish lottery, nor do I need any penis drugs or discount weight-loss prescriptions, thank you very much.

Okay, maybe the penis drugs, but the rest of that stuff absolutely out of the question!