Friday, June 15, 2007

Thirty Readers a Day Can’t Be Wrong!

I know that you’re all terribly interested in how my blog is doing, so I thought I’d give an update.

I’ve managed to average 30 people a day pretty consistently since the great “Junk Science” storm, so welcome to those of you who are new readers. Happy to have you here. Be sure to tell all your friends, neighbors, relatives, acquaintances, and passers-by about Daily Dollop. But encourage them to check the site form a different computer with a different IP address, because I would really prefer to have unique hits.

Also, note that if you check from both home and work, that counts as 2 hits. So I prefer that you do that, even though I have the habit of posting everything all at once and checking twice is futile. If you have both a laptop and a PC, you can also check twice that way to keep my hits up.

I’m not a proud man, so I’ll take pity hits as well as actual hits. Just something to keep in mind.

And to the reader who asked me if I’m professionally stupid or just an ass: it’s kind of a combination of the two.