Monday, January 21, 2008

My Sympathies to Wisconsin

I would like to express my sympathies to Wisconsin after the shocking OT loss to the Giants, particularly because 25% of my readers (and 100% of the readers who aren't related to me) hail from there. As Steve noted in the comments, Wisconsin has been very good to me.

Sorry, guys. Even though I'm not a member of the Packers faithful, you have my deepest sympathies on your loss.

In the event that I have a reader from New York, congratulations on your inspiring win! But really, what are the odds of that?

1 comment:

Steve Burri said...

As disappointed as I am, I would like to congratulate the Giants, both for the dog fights that they have put up for the past few weeks as well as their domination of my Packers in every aspect of the game.

The tenacity with which they played the Patriots at the end of the regular season with nothing really at stake said much about their character as a football team. I have a lot of respect for that.

I hope the Super Bowl is just as competitive.