Monday, October 22, 2007

Bongiorno!

I hope everybody out there in blogland is having wonderful day, and best wishes from my little corner of the blogoverse.

I will apologize in advance for the low quality of blog posts this week. I’m traveling on business, which has the double-edged sword of making it difficult to access the blog at all and also taking up all my usual blog-writing time as work.

I’m currently trapped in Italy, which is kind of like prison in that it doesn’t have very many Wifi points. Of course, a lot more of the men here carry purses than in prison. So it’s got that going for it.

But I’ve managed to scrape together a little something for you that you might enjoy. Of course, I posed it after this, so if you’re reading this downwards then you already read what I posted and you know whether it sucked or not.

If you feel that it sucked, please remember that this blog is totally free. If you loved it, feel free to e-mail me detailed instructions on how to install a PayPal button.