And why you should, too. Let us count the ways:
1) It's from a car company that's not begging for billions of dollars in tax money so it can continue to hemmorhage cash.
2) Anything that keeps The Fixx off the streets is a good thing. It's been a long time since "One Thing Leads to Another", you know? They could use the residuals. Either you let Toyota pay them, or next thing you know they'll be in the bailout line, too. And next you'll have Thomas Dolby and Rockwell asking for a handout to boot. Are you ready for that?
3) Peter King hates it (point 8b). And if it gets under the skin of an odius hypocrite like King, then it must be for the good of society.
4) ESPN's Sportsguy hates it too (point 17)! It's like garlic for Boston Red Sox fans or something! And Lord knows we need something to repel them. Somebody start playing this outside Ben Affleck's latest movie set, stat, and save us from another Fever Pitch debacle.
5) Anything that sets off those two I back whole-heartedly, in an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of way. If I still read Dr. Z, I bet I'd find the trifecta of evil are united against this commercial, making it the new James Bond.
6) I live in Europe, so I don't see US commercials, so quite frankly, even if it's awful I don't have to suffer.
7) The song pretty much sums up the Democrats this year.
8) Come to think of it, it sums up the Republicans, too, except they lost. Sunk with Zero might be more appropriate.
9) Quick: name another memorable car commercial. Just one. Can't think of one? That's because now you've been...Saved by Zero!
10) Because I hate the dancing transformer car commercial, that's why. See? I could name one, because I haven't been...SAVED BY ZERO!