Friday, June 22, 2007

Stupid Guy Says Stupid Stuff

In life, when we choose to take advice from people, we need to be sure that we can have confidence that they know what they’re talking about and that we can trust their judgment.

In that vein, I ask you the following question: can you trust the opinions of Tom Cruise and John Travolta?

Well, Tom Cruise decided to go Nicole "I'm still smoking hot at 40" Kidman:
To Penelope "I look like a boy until my hair grows out" Cruz:
To Katie "Professional Beard" Holmes:

While moving from Cruz to Holmes is a step up, they’re both a big step down from Nicole Kidman.

On the other side, John Travolta claims he’s an actor. Once upon a time, he was a mega-star in this:

Then he decided to star in this piece of garbage:
And in this utterly unnecessary and ill-advised sequel:

Travolta says that “because you are famous doesn’t mean you have less of a right.” I think he can rest assured that, if he continues to use his keen script judgment, he won’t have to worry about being famous any more.

So with that in mind, I think we can safely tell them to go to hell over their opinions on school shooting, psychiatry, and Anna Nicole Smith.

And while I’m at it, can someone tell me why the news outlets continue to put these moronic scientologists front-and-center and treat their cultish mewlings as some sort of valid opinion?

They’re idiots, okay? You don’t go dig up Flat-Earthers when you’re looking for a story on sea travel, do you?