Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Gig

As some few of you probably know, I have begun blogging over at doubleplusundead. No, I don’t know why it’s called that. I suppose I really ought to ask, but I was so happy at writing for a big blog that I just accepted without thinking about it.

My general plan right now is to continue to blog here with the more personal stuff: travelogues, musings, and general weirdness. I’m not planning on having another vasectomy, so I doubt I’ll recreate the magic of that particular saga, but you never know.

Over there I’ll do political stuff, likely cross-posted at Real Debate Wisconsin and also here (probably with a delay). I doubt I can write effectively for 3 blogs, so I’ll have to crib myself just to keep up with demand.

Yes, there’s a demand for my writing. I have ten whole readers a day, and I’m not even related to three of them! But rest assured that you can expect to continue to read the same high-quality posts from me that you’ve always enjoyed.

No comments: